Sunday, January 13, 2008

Simple lunch with Mom

On Fri, I took leave to take a break from work. I have been waking up at 5am for about 15 minutes the past week before going back to sleep and waking up before 7am again to go to work. Anyway, I may tell you all the reason later.

As usual, I would go down to the park to feed the community cats with Mom around 10am. More than an hour later, we finished feeding all the cats and decided to walk to a coffeeshop 15 mins' walk away to have this dry handmade noodle. I like the egg and fried wantons/dumplings and the seaweed soup that goes with it. @ $3, I think it's very yummy and affordable. The kalamansi juice gives a nice sour kick to the dish too. Plus a cup of coffeeshop-made lemon tea, the meal made me feel satisfied, happy and almost erased all of my worries :)

No comments: