Friday, September 29, 2006

Bush aka Handsome

Bush is now sleeping in the carrier in our balcony after undergoing sterilisation operation @ Pet Clinic this afternoon. He now has a tipped left ear. Compared to White Neck, Bush has been very quiet. He didn't make any noise when I managed to lure him into the carrier and when Dad and I collected him from the clinic, he just stared at us with his beautiful big eyes.

When mum and I saw the Indian lady (who has been feeding the cats with wet food in the late afternoons) in the park, we quickly went down to have a chat with her. I also took the opportunity to pass her the Responsible cat feeding brochure, so that she can explain to people that feeding cats is not illegal and I also want to give her a gentle reminder that she should remember to clear the food after she feeds. It was funny to learn of the names she and her Malay friend have given for 2 of the cats. White Neck is called Humble and Bush is known as Handsome.

No comments: