Thursday, July 27, 2006


My course of antibiotics finished on Wed but I have been still coughing with runny nose. When my colleague asked me to join her and her daughter to see a Chinese physician in Toa Payoh area, I readily agreed. It's well known that western medicine tries to cure the symptoms while TCM looks at the root problem. I had to rattle off my symptoms and discomforts by speaking in Chinese. The physician took my pulse and said I'm heaty. He wrote down my Chinese name and prescribed some medicine for me. I had to down more than 5 tablespoons of familar tasting bitter solution and 2 tablets 3 times a day. My colleague was very nice to call me just now and said she can bring me for follow up consultation if I find the medicine effective. Hope I get well soon! :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: