Sunday, June 18, 2006


I have bought this can of Science Diet food for the cats to try. Upon opening it, I smelled liver. I didn't really check the ingredients when I bought it and only then did I notice on the label "Meat by-product, liver, .....". Only White Neck seems to enjoy it. Noisy ate some too. The rest of the cats just took a sniff and went back to eating the dry food. I still have another can of this. I shall stick to the more expensive ones from Nutro as at least Fat Cat can enjoy the occasional treat of wet food together with White Neck. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nausicaa said...

I seldom feed my cat wet food. Seems more like a treat than everyday food but know some pets only eat that.

coboypb said...

Yeah, we only feed the cats wet food like fortnightly.

san said...

My cats get wet food nightly- only 1 heaped teapoonful though for each one. :) They look forward to it. But sometimes they can't even finish that spoonful. They love Nutro biscuits and won't eat anything else. But won't eat Nutro wet at all. They won't touch Science Diet also like the cats here.