Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Great Singapore Sale vs Japan trip

I have to tell myself not to be tempted whenever I pass by shops and department stores with signs screaming "Sale!". I must save my money for my holiday in Tokyo and Hokkaido with Kuro.Shiro.Neko in Aug. We will be there for 2 weeks and it will be my first trip to Japan and who knows I may be tempted to buy all the cute things I see :)

Kuro.Shiro.Neko has also blogged about this upcoming trip. She has been very nice in planning the itinerary and she has also passed me some guidebooks on Tokyo and Hokkaido. They are written in Chinese though, so I am taking a long long time to read. What I have done so far is to look at the photos and if they are of interesting food, cats, cat-inspired products, nice clothes and accessories, I will then read in detail. Hee.

Kuro.Shiro.Neko has asked me to think about places I would like to visit. Initially, I can't imagine what else will interest me as the itinerary has included national parks, hot springs, shopping paradise, cat land, Miyazaki's museum, etc. Then I thought of my hamsters and baking. My wishlist now has (i) seeing hamsters in Japan and (ii) visiting a baking supplies store :>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you girls are going to have a grand time!!!!

kuro.shiro.neko said...

there's always room for imp ;)!!

coboypb, do NOT spend on GSS...

Nausicaa said...

Sounds quite well planned already! Have a great time!! Singlehood has its priviliges....;p hee - ok, dont' scold me for saying that!