Thursday, January 05, 2006

Strange

My CPU is back. The computer guy said that apparently the 2 USB ports in front of my CPU is faulty and killed his thumbdrive. Most probably, that's why it can't detect my sis' new iPod Video and later my camera SD card reader. The weird thing is the new USB port is not reading my scanner now. Urggh. I don't know what is wrong. I shall wait after my Bangkok holiday with sis (starting this Fri and ending next Mon) before I decide what to do next. I'm thankful that at least I can still blog. Hee.

My casio digicam is also down for diagnosis @ the service centre. The customer service person said they will call me sometime next week or following to let me know the problem and quote me the repair cost. I will be in Bangkok with no digicam. I have a few friends who have offered theirs but I decide to give my handphone camera the challenge of capturing some nice photos.

It has been crazy @ work and with this and that breaking down on me, I'm really looking forward to a nice holiday.

No comments: