Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lunch with Slushy

Today Slushy was attending some course at my office building and we had lunch by sharing a Subway Roast Beef foot long sandwich @ Far East Plaza. I also brought her to my favorite fruit stall upstairs and we had cut fruits and juices. The one-hour seemed to pass quickly and it was time to go back to work.

I just showed Slushy my workstation before she left this building. She commented my workshop seemed kind of bare as I didn’t put many personal effects. I think it’s also because most of my stuff are still in the boxes (since I shifted from 23rd floor to this 11th floor on 15 Aug last year!).
It was really nice to see Slushy and I look forward to her baby Ainsley’s birthday party this Sat. I shall see if I have time to walk down to this shop (few streets’ away) to buy containers and paper cups for my cup cakes this Sat. With my computer away for repair (again!), I guess I can find some time after dinner :>

1 comment:

Nausicaa said...

Been meaning to take pics but couldn't find a willing colleague to share their workstation!