Friday, January 20, 2006

News

The computer guy called me yesterday that my computer kept hanging due to the motherboard and it would cost me $320 to get a new motherboard. I told him to go ahead as it’s really strange not being able to surf the net and blog the past week.

For the past 2 weeks, I have been using my handphone camera to take photos, which are not as nice as my Casio digicam. However, my camera has been away at the Casio Service centre and I have not heard from them. Today, I called the centre and the guy told me that it will cost at least $240 to repair the faulty lens and he does not recommend me to repair. I guess I will have to start hunting for a new camera.

1 comment:

Nausicaa said...

found it quite amusing when you fgm and hj all gathered together and discovered all your digicams were spoilt! Oh dear.