Friday, January 13, 2006

Foot massage

On Sunday after lunch, we managed to look for the King and I massage place opposite Westin Hotel after walking one big round but were disappointed that they only had oil massage available. We were so looking forward to foot massage after walking so much with our already aching feet and legs. In the end, we went back to the Chit Lom station and start looking for places for takeaway dinners. We rested our legs @ Gaysorn (branded good boutique) before walking back to Central World Plaza. Sis decided to get the Levi’s belt she has been eyeing and we bought Dunkin Donuts ham and cheese croissants and donuts for dinner.

I suggested the crazy idea of massaging each other’s feet using my Loccitane’s cooling gel. I was so ticklish by the sight of sis doing it for me. Haha.

No comments: