Friday, January 06, 2006

Leaving for Bangkok today

The flight to Bangkok is 12.25pm. It will be my first time visiting Bangkok even though I had to land @ Bangkok in Nov last year to get to Hua Hin. Sis will be going there for the 2nd time and she will be planning the itinerary. I have a friend and his wife who are already there since yesterday and we will meet for dinner tonight. I hope I can find interesting stuff there, especially with cat motifs/picture or even hamster ones. I will miss my parent, hamsters and the community cats whom we have been feeding daily. Mum will continue feeding them.

Take care, everyone. I will be back in Singapore next Mon evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, for a person on holiday, you sure wake up early :)

have fun!

and be careful of your bag, especially at Chatuchak

=^..^= said...

Hi Coboypb!

Back yet? Got a lot of shopping done? Do show us your loot!

~5-Cat Style