Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Walk along Changi Point Boardwalk & Changi Beach


The Changi Point Boardwalk provides nice scenery of the sea and interesting buildings and flowers lining the beach. It's an easy walk, but the sun this morning was glaring and it was a good thing I had my sunglasses with me and I was wearing light coloured t-shirt and shorts.


Even though it was before 8am, I could get nice shots at the Kelong Walk that reminds me of sunset.


2 white-bellied eagles flying in the sky
 
I couldn't stop admiring the beautiful flowers of names I don't know :) I only know frangipani and mimosa.


A cat sleeping in the Changi Sailing Club
Lallang in pretty colours
A friendly community cat at the bum boat jetty.

I'm not sure if it was just this morning on National Day but I like it that the Changi Beach wasn't crowded and noisy like East Coast Park. It was just cool sea breeze and the sound of the waves :)

No comments: