Saturday, August 13, 2011

In a reflective mood

A friend was concerned when she read my blog yesterday morning and asked what was troubling me. Being a cat caregiver has its ups and down. I'm happy when the cats are well. I'm worried when any of them is sick, injured, etc. It's the usual. Also as long as Angel and Bob have to separated, there will always be that tinge of regret and sadness. Sometimes work, relationship with family members and friends also present challenges. Instead of brooding and being morose, I like to reflect and discuss with family and friends. I don't usually keep things to myself.

Halfway writing this, Bob puked on the bed, floor and pillow. I stopped to clean up the mess, removing pillow case, bed sheet, and send them to the washing machine. Sometimes, there is no way I can pre-empt and I just have to be cool-headed and do what I need to do :)

No comments: