Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bob's adoring eyes

Bob always gives me the look of adoration and he will follow me around the house or if he's resting, his eyes often follow my movements. He seems to behave more like a dog than a cat and his personality was what compelled mom and me to bring him home. It's also for the same reason I have to send him away for boarding when I have to travel overseas as he likes human attention especially mine. He will make a ruckus in my room when he is alone and it will be worse at night.

I don't want to feel too guilty about him having to suffer a bit without my company for 2 weeks or more. Mom can take a break from having to put Bob out and Angel in. Angel can also relax while Bob is away. There's no perfect solution and we have to live with our choices, but I'm definitely keeping Bob :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

May I know do you own Bob or Angel in the first place? How did Bob and you met?

coboypb said...

Hi. Both Angel and Bob are our pet cats. I met Bob in the park in Dec 2007 when he was slimmer :) You can read more about Bob by following the posts labelled "Bob".

Anonymous said...

Hi, :)

Thanks for info, i did finished the follow up of older posts about Bob and other community cats. And I think i like Oreo, he's cute and the way he sit...

Post more pics of him in future?

coboypb said...

Thanks for reading my blog. I'll keep you all updated on any adventures of Oreo :)