Thursday, May 05, 2011

Back to 29 Apr (Fri) - Day 1 in Hong Kong

At Changi Airport after checking in our luggage, Sis had her breakfast at Dome while I played with Pink Magic :)


On the plane :)


While in a cab from Hong Kong airport, I noticed the Badtz Maru item on the dashboard and remembered something that a friend told me recently.


The cab driver was not familiar with Butterfly Hotel on Morrison Hill, so she got us to alight on a street and pointed us in the opposite direction when the hotel was actually less than 5 mins walk away. It took us 20 mins to get to the hotel.

The hotel was recommended by our cousin and we were glad to see the room clean and comfortable.



For dinner, we managed to find our way to Agnes B cafe at World Trade Centre (another recommendation from Cousin) after looking at the map. I had quiche and tea, while Sis had hot chocolate with marshmallow and ham & cheese toast. It was a satisfying first meal in Hong Kong.


Back in the hotel room, while Sis was in the shower, I kept myself busy :)

4 comments:

Flying raisin said...

Lovely pictures,the bunny and Pink Magic wearing the bunny cap looks adorable together.

coboypb said...

I think so too :)

Agy said...

Pink Magic is cute!

imp said...

Pink Magic is very chic! What an awesome travelling companion!