Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 May (Tues) - Day 5 and Last day in Hong Kong

We wanted to end our trip in Hong Kong with a nice breakfast at this cafe called 18 GRAMS we spotted on the first day in Causeway Bay. It took us about 15 mins to walk there.

It is a small place at the corner of a building next to the street. Inside the cafe, there are 1 big table for 8 people and 2 small tables for 4 persons each. Outdoor there are 2 smaller tables.

We chose to sit indoor. I had toast and egg and white tea while Sis got bacon, egg and toast and earl grey tea.

Behind the racks of stuff is the food preparation area/kitchen.


My white tea in 3 different shots.


My plate of egg and toast too :)


I bought a walnut muffin to take away in case I got hungry at the airport.


On the way to the hotel, as we had some time, we popped into the Jusco (HKD10 shop similar to Daiso) and I bought some charcoal as humidifier and yarn for any future crochet projects.


@ the HK airport, after munching on my muffin (a bit too sweet), I took out Coby for a short while before it was time to board the plane.


It has taken a long time for me to blog about this trip :) It is nice recollecting the good memories especially of the good food and the interesting finds. I think it will be a long time before I visit Hong Kong.

No comments: