Thursday, May 05, 2011

30 Apr (Sat) - Day 2 in Hong Kong

We visited Big Aunt, Cousin and her baby. There was a simple full month celebration for Baby Catelyn - a spread of red eggs, strawberries, chips and chocolate cake.


For lunch, Cousin brought us to a restaurant in Mongkok for dim sum. I think I would have enjoyed the food more if not for my cough.

We walked through the markets at Ladies' street and Fa Yuen street but sis and I didn't see anything we fancy.

When cousin and Aunt went home, we window shopped for a short while @ Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Sis had seen Ootoya at a building near Time Square @ Causeway Bay the night before, so we decided to head there for our dinner. But we had to make a quick stop at this cute little shop called Iroiro near Exit F of Causeway Bay station. Sis and I were eyeing some cute cat toys that we saw the night before and since we didn't buy anything for ourselves so far, we decided to buy ourselves toys :) (You will see some photos of them later)

We waited for more than 15 mins before we got a table in Ootoya. I had healthy chicken toufu soup while sis ate miso cod.


We went to Citysuper the supermarket at Time Square to get some chocolate, yogurt (for me) and milk (for sis).


Back in the hotel room, Pink Magic made a new friend. I named him Coby :) I like his grouchy look.

No comments: