Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oops. I don't have no camera with me.

This is the response I have been giving to my family and friends when I was out with them last weekend and today. Somehow I have lost that something... to capture the moment when the yummy dish sat in front of me before I tucked in.... the candid shots of my family or my friends laughing or goofing around. But it's not that I have been feeling unhappy. Somehow I think it's linked to less time spent in front of my PC to blog and surf and I want to spend more time with my family and cats when I'm home. Or it could be I have been taking too much photos and now I'm just contented to soak up the moment and enjoy my food immediately or look at my family and friends and just tuck those happy moments instead of snapping them using my camera.

I guess when I'm thirsty for some photos, I'll remember to carry the camera with me.

2 comments:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

yes, i run into that mode sometimes... it is tiring to take pictures before eating :=))

happy belated birthday, by the way!

Nausicaa said...

I think same here. And also kinda running out of storage memory. And burning on DVDs takes too much time.