Thursday, March 16, 2006

Searching for White Neck

Mum couldn't find White Neck at his favorite spots this morning and afternoon. He also didn't turn up. I was getting worried when I couldn't find him at those spots too just now. Then I decided to look at the other side of the park. I was so happy when I saw White Neck walking out from the pavement near the playground. I led him back to the usual feeding place and he drank lots of water. He ate some dry cat food and proceeded to lay on his side on the cool sandy ground under the tree. He just fell into deep sleep while I gave him a gentle massage. His breathing slowed and tail not moving.

Then he woke up suddenly and drank some more water and ate some food. Back to the sandy ground again and slept. I massaged him again. This happened another 2 more times. Mum and I found it strange but we said maybe he feels weird and just wants to take things slow :>

We left him resting on the pavement after all the people and dogs had all gone home.

No comments: