Friday, March 24, 2006

Bangkok, here I'm coming again!

Yes, I'm visiting Bangkok again, leaving in the late afternoon later. There are some concerns from family and friends due to the news of riots, possible rally tomorrow and strike. My 2 friends and I have booked our tiger airways tickets and accomodation almost a month ago and are looking forwarding to this short break. Since there is no travel advisory that tourists should stay away, I hope we will have a peaceful nice trip in Bangkok.

I will be back home next Mon night and will tell you all about my experiences :>

1 comment:

Madam Bangkok Hotels said...

When I first visit Bangkok I found that I can see Temples everywhere, especially during the tour of the Chao Phraya River. I've saw the real lifes of people living on both sides of the river, It's a heart warming experience for me. One things to remember: when visiting temples, show respect to the Buddha, and the monks. Take off your shoes before entering into the hall and don't wear shorts or tank tops in temples.