Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Feeling great again!

For the past week, I was either having a sore throat, feeling feverish or had an unsettled stomach. Today, I feel great. I have the energy to explain to someone some work I have been doing for about 2 years, so that he can take over when I am posted to do another job on 15 Aug 2005.

Feeling sick really gets me feeling down and I will start thinking about issues like serious illness and death. If small little illnesses like fever and flu make me feel miserable, won’t I feel even more terrible if something more serious hits me? Should such unfortunate event happen, it requires one to have a strong will to survive the ordeal, test or suffering. I’m not sure if I have the strength in me to encourage myself to live my day to the fullest instead of feeling sorry for myself. I guess my solutions are to improve my immunity, have more hours of sleep and believe in the power of mind over body and also not forgetting the support of my family and friends.

1 comment:

JerL said...

Great to hear that you've recovered! When is our next outing?