Sunday, February 24, 2008

High tea @ Carousel

We had a leisurely meal with our close relatives - our 2 aunties, Uncle and our 2 cousins at Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts from 3.30pm to 5.30pm.

The round table we got was conducive for all of us to chat while we happily tried the various items.

These are some of my plates of food.


I tried to sample all the food that looked nice/yummy and then I would eat them again if they were really good. The savoury stuff are not bad but the dessert items are nothing fantastic. I didn't bother to try any of the cakes. I tried the ice cream when Sis told me that it doesn't have the fake chocolate taste. The scone was on my plate at my cousin's recommendation.

It was nice catching up with our relatives whom I last met during Chinese New Year and there were some new developments since the celebration. Of course after the meal, I don't think any of us need to eat anymore for the rest of the day. At least, I don't need to.

The high tea is $32+++ and at the moment there is a 15% discount for Citibank, UOB and OCBC credit card holders. So it's $32 per person.

No comments: