Sunday, April 23, 2006

Nice weekend

I really enjoy myself this weekend. I brought home the yoga mat from office and managed to do the basic yoga poses yesterday morning before I ate my breakfast. I like my newly painted finger nails and toe nails. I so far have only gone for manicure/pedicure 3 times and yesterday's experience with sister was the best. But I won't be going for nail therapy anytime soon unless it's for special occasions.

I met a nice lady, Esther earlier @ Plaza Singapura's Spotlight to browse at the materials to make cross-stitch bookmarks. She has made 2 sample bookmarks for me to show the other committee members on Tues and I will discuss with them if they think we could include the bookmarks as our merchandise. Esther also brought me to this scrapbooking shop called Made with Love and we were admiring the sample scrapbooking pages with various themes like baby, wedding. I may consider doing one for my hamsters and community cats. But I need to first find the time and discipline.

No comments: