Monday, April 17, 2006

Almost the end of my long weekend

Sigh. I called the computer repair guy earlier and he said he could only come down to check on our pc's usb ports in the evening. I have called him last Thurs to come this afternoon and I thought I would be happily uploading photos from my camera and show you all what I have been up to :P

Anyway, the long weekend has been nice and interesting. On Good Fri, I managed to visit Slushy, her baby Ainsley and her cat Nimbus at her place despite the heavy downpour. I baked my shepherd pie for her and her hubby to try. It's really nice to see Ainsley walking around on her own and smiling happily at us. I will try to post up photos of baby and cat later.

I have also been eating at various places. Nice portobello mushroom toufu burger and yummy cheesecake and brownie dessert @ Big O. Chicken rice with spicy chilli sauce @ Chinatown. Peranakan food in Serangoon Garden. Drinking fruit punch and singing 2 songs in a pub. I also bought 7 tops from the 3 shops in the renovated People's Park Complex and 2 are cat designs :> I think I have satisfied my quota of tops for the next few months.

The community cats, Fat Cat, Shadow and White Neck have also been entertaining me and mum after they finish eating the food. They will strike certain poses to groom themselves and look so funny at times. I have also learnt to be careful around White Neck as sometimes he would like to swipe his paws at us when he is in a playful or strange mood.

I haven't doodled for a long time. I just drew this as we have been feeding the 3 cats near the pavillion in the park.

No comments: