Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yoga, dinner, hamsters and cats

I haven't been able to reach home in time to join my parents for dinner @ 7pm the past few days because of a number of urgent matters swarming me @ work.

Yesterday I almost thought I could go for my first lunch yoga @ 12.30pm as I had to stay back for some discussion after the department meeting. Luckily, it ended on the dot and I quickly rushed for the yoga class. It was a good workout. Most of the poses are familar as I tried yoga some time back. The sun salutation is giving my arms a bit of ache and my abs are aching a little too. While my 2 friends almost fell asleep after the last relaxation/meditation part, I was quite alert but felt refreshed after it. Looking forward to the Friday lunch yoga.

After a day's work, it feels good to step home and enjoy the dinner prepared by Mum and Dad. We will catch up on what happen at home and at work. Then we clean the hamsters' homes and I'm happy that Pip has finally allowed me to carry her without biting. As I am the only who dare to do so, she seems very enthusiastic in climbing onto my palms and is very interested in the surroundings as I lifted her out of her home.

My worries or headache will go away when mum and I go down to the nearby park to feed the community cats. Shadow, Fat Cat, Shrek, White Neck and Hunter will turn up all at once, waiting for us or appear at different times. Each cat has its own personality and Fat Cat is the one who loves us to give him a massage but his backside is also the smelliest!

No comments: