Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last driving lesson?

The lesson this morning was quite interesting and enjoyable as it was my first time driving in heavy rain and the instructor was quite encouraging. He said I showed confidence in the circuit but he observed that I was more hesitant and less smooth outside on the road.

My driving test will be on Mon afternoon. I guess whether I will get my driving license after that will depend on my skills. And maybe some luck too. Haha. I hope this will be my last lesson. It has been fun but tiring too from all the time and money spent since 25 Jan. But I don't want to be one of those lousy or reckless drivers out on the roads, so I'm mentally prepared if the tester thinks I need more practice :)

2 comments:

sp said...

all the best for this afternoon!

coboypb said...

Thanks, sp. Have received encouragement from friends and family before and after test. Even though I fail, it has been a learning experience. Will do better for the next test :)