Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feasting on Mommy's birthday

I took leave today to accompany mom at home. Mom is 63 already!

I had my usual breakfast of bread before joining Mom to feed the community cats. Back home, I cooled down by eating a sweet and juicy orange and a soursop.

Mom and I each had a maple syrup candy that cousin got from Canada. It was quite sweet but we like the aroma of maple syrup.


I did some workout by scrubbing the kitchen toilet shower area and shower curtain while waiting for the frozen spinach pizza to be baked. Dessert was sponge cake topped with our neighbour's homemade durian gelato.


Now mom and dad were cooking dinner while I was blogging away :)


I can't wait to eat dinner with my parents :)

3 comments:

OSeƱorita said...

They all look so delicious!!! Especially the pizza.

SURFER said...

feelin hungry

coboypb said...

OSenorita - Yes, they were delicious :)