Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bye to worry for Mom and Bob

The past 2 months had been stressful, worrying and tiring. Mom suddenly had a lump appearing on her right neck. After numerous visits to Tan Tock Seng Hospital and ENT Clinic, Mom went for a day surgery for the strange lump to be removed and the doctor told us the good news that it was not cancer. About a month ago, Bob was limping and became well after we took him to the vet.

I'm so glad Mom and Bob are well. Of course, there are still stress from work and preparation for my Jap exam on 5 Dec but a big load is off my mind :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sorry this is late as I just saw it. So sorry to hear about the worrying but very glad it wasn't cancer! Glad Bob is okay too. Hope the exam went well!

coboypb said...

Thanks, Dawn. The exam wasn't easy but I've tried my best :)