Sunday, August 27, 2006

Travel fatigue

My 2 colleagues and I were so happy to be able to get the earliest Garuda flight out of Jakarta at 7.45am yesterday. Never mind we had to wake up at 4am. We missed our family.

When I reached home, I would disinfect my luggage before unpacking it in my bedroom. This has been a habit. I am not sure if I was too tired or the numerous mosquito bites I got from the meeting venue on my legs or I didn't sleep well on Friday night. I was running a high fever of more than 38 degree celsius. It dropped to 37.7 after I took a long nap in the afternoon. After watching the disturbing movie "One hour photo" starring Robbin Willams on Channel 5, I was back to normal. However, I still get mild stomachache on and off.

I feel well enough to check my emails and perhaps blog later. It really feels great to be home!

No comments: