Thursday, August 31, 2006

Scare. Wonder. Hope

Sometimes it is a wonder how our body works. One minute we can be healthy and the next minute without any reason, we can be down. On Tues, I had to rest at home as I had the symptoms of suspected stomach flu. Stomachache, diarrhoea, nausea, on and off fever.

I felt miserable. I lost my usual appetite for breakfast and food and water. I lost my mood to blog. I looked terrible. My parents advised me to stay at home and not to follow them to the park to feed the cats. I would also feel bad to scare the cats away with strange rumbles coming from my stomach and farts.

I realise I am not as healthy as before. I take longer to recover and have been falling sick more often the past 2 years. I still remember when I joined the workforce 6 years ago, I did not even take a single MC for the first few years.

Today I feel almost well again. No more tummy aches. I am looking forward to the weekend. Last night and tonight I was able to feed the cats and give them massages. Hopefully, after this scare, I will make the effort in exercising more regularly and adopt a healthy lifestyle.

2 comments:

jennifer_yq said...

maybe you are heaty.. boil some green bean soup to drink..my mum also make me drink lot of green bean soup when i am not well..you boil the beans, take the water to drink, you do not need to boil till the beans are soft.the beans you can still boil it a second round to eat later...

coboypb said...

thanks, Jennifer. I will consider making green bean soup for myself when I feel heaty the next time.