Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bob's back home

Bob was back home yesterday afternoon after 10 days of boarding at Lingcat's place. I gave him a quick shower and put him on a leash when walking him around the house. Angel was quite freaked out and elevated himself on the plank, Dad's cupboard or behind the curtain when he sensed Bob's presence. Angel looked so poor thing with his flattened head, hissing and growling away. I subjected him to about 30mins of stress until I felt tired chaperoning Bob. After that, we just closed the room door and went back to the usual practice of fencing up and let Bob walk around unleashed in the rest of the house.

Last night Bob was meowing quite a bit, disturbing my sleep. I foresee some stressful, sad days ahead, but I'm glad to have him back.

No comments: