Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oopen Pasta & Grill Restaurant @ Ibis Hotel Novena

I met my 3 girlfriends from secondary school days for dinner. One of them recommended the restaurant @ Ibis Hotel and drove us from Square
2. As it's tucked between Novena and Balestier, it's not very accessible via public transport. The restaurant is not crowded and the service people were polite. If I had a bigger stomach space, I would have gone for their burger or Asian spicy dishes. I chose Asian spicy seafood wrap (which wasn't spicy at all) and camomile tea.

2 comments:

Smile! said...

Hi, was surfing thru the net for this food place as thinking of going down as well! But no much reviews on that. As such, would like to ask how's the food and price range for the food at oopen? Appreciate yr reply. Thanks!:)

coboypb said...

The prices seem reasonable from $10 to $20 for main course and pasta. They have some Asian food selections like fried rice and mee goreng which sound good.