Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feast @ Tung Lok Seafood @ Orchard Central


We had a lunch treat there while catching up with our 2 aunties and their families. I was quite hungry at 11.30am but after trying a bit of everything (lean pork century egg congee, veggies, char Siew pastry, xo sauce carrot cake, salmon sashimi, dim sum, etc) I felt quite full and had to restrain myself to save some stomach space for dessert.


I think I have been taking too much of good food due to work events and with friends that I don't seem to crave for them and enjoy them as much. I become more critical of the taste of the food - usually when family and friends are busy eating and enjoying the food, I will be more selective. I prefer home-cooked food and more simple dishes :) But I always have space for desserts!

No comments: