Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Feel good meals

When I lunch out on my own, I like to sit down and enjoy my meal away from the crowd. Cedele @ United Square is one of the places I frequent. I either go for the sandwich & soup set @ $10, or, salad & soup set @ $9.50/80. Yesterday, I tried the Moroccan spiced chicken salad which cost a dollar more.

VeganBurg (located behind the bus stop opposite Eunos MRT station along Jalan Eunos) is convenient after my driving lesson in the morning and before I travel to office. Just now I had the orange marmalade burger again and made it a set with seaweed fries and apple & currant juice. The set cost $12.85. I like the burger more than the fries and juice. There was a black cat with left tipped ear outside the restaurant. I couldn't resist stroking his head and neck before I left :)

1 comment:

OSeñorita said...

Very healthy meal! Looks yummy!