Sunday, January 09, 2011

Weekend with Bob, food and iphone


Bob trying to get a space next to my laptop


Yummy braised duck and the usual assortment of egg, pork and tau pok from this Ah Seng stall at Serangoon Garden Food Centre - I don't usually like to eat duck but I love this dish from this stall. The chilli sauce is great too.


My Japanese teacher was very sweet to give us some chocolates from her recent trip to Osaka.


Brunch at Hua Mui Coffeeshop in JB. I should have ordered their Hainanese chicken chop or toast (which seemed to be popular items with the customers), instead of seafood beehoon. The ice lemon tea was not bad.

I like the view outside the window.

Dinner at Tanjong Pagar Train Station after we took the train. The chapati with mutton curry and the gado gado were quite yummy.


As I'm blogging this, Bob is snuggled next to my leg :)

6 comments:

Jinny said...

Hope that you and Horng Ming enjoyed the train ride home!

Dawn said...

I've always thought it'd be really fun to take the train!

Anonymous said...

What a cosy bed surrounded with lots of pillows..... :)

coboypb said...

Jinny - We managed to find seats, the wait for train and through customs was alright. It was a scenic ride. You and Rachel would have enjoyed it too.

Dawn - it was quite fun :)

Anon - Bob was surrounded by a pillow, a cushion and my pyjamas leg. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Good life Bob! ..

Other stray cats led a different life. If only they could have been adopted, their life might be a better and long-life one.

2 days ago, a cat I loved near my compound was attacked by stray dogs. She passed away on Tues. I still missed her little face and her sweet meowing.

Another was injured slightly.. and those cats I cared for are near the industrial area. The dogs came out in packs running wild during raining days. I don't know what I can do about it.

I just felt very sad and can only pray.

coboypb said...

Hi, Anon. Have you approached Action for Singapore Dog (ASD) for advice regarding the stray dogs? Their website is http://www.asdsingapore.com/. Cat Welfare Society (CWS) may also be able to offer you advice too. Their website is http://www.catwelfare.org.