Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Off to US for a holiday!

I'm now @ one of the PC terminals with free internet access @ Changi Airport. After clearing work emails and finishing up the last bit of packing, I only slept from 12.50am till 2.15am. It must be the excitement of going on a long holiday that I didn't feel very tired and I even had the mood and appetite to have a full breakfast of bread, cereal and fruits. Dad was very sweet to wake up early to send me to the airport and even accompanied me from check-in till I entered the departure hall.

I'm looking forward to this 11-day holiday to visit my good friend :) Hopefully when I'm back, I'll have the time to blog about my experience.

5 comments:

sp said...

here's wishing you the best funnest happiest times there. :) Take care and we'll meet up when you get back!

Agy said...

Have fun J! Look forward to seeing you refreshed and inspired when you're back :-)

JerL said...

Have fun!! Are you back yet? Wanna meet up with the gals?

coboypb said...

I was back since Mon 3am. Will be flying off to Hanoi for a meeting next Tues and back next Sat. Will try to find time to meet you girls sometime in Aug :)

Dawn said...

Hey didn't know you were coming up or would have asked you to visit!