Thursday, April 08, 2010

Feeling sick and well

I felt a bit nauseous while having lunch today. Coupled with a headache, I was a bit worried if I could take good notes for a meeting at 4pm. After visiting the toilet (not to puke fortunately) and laughing about work with my 2 colleagues, I felt better. I even enjoyed the 4pm meeting as my boss and the visitor know each other and it was a light-hearted discussion. I don't look forward to writing the minutes tomorrow morning, but I feel good that I don't feel sick anymore. Maybe it's just the weather - freezing in the office and heatwave when I had to go down to Golden Landmark hotel to send some materials to a visitor. Maybe I haven't been getting enough sleep. Whatever it is, I'm glad I can write this, think clearly and enjoy the rest of the day :)

2 comments:

sp said...

Take care of yourself! :) NOM are such a pain. ;p all the best to that. like I said, admire you for being so able with that.

coboypb said...

Thanks, sp :) Now working on the NOM during lunch time, but after eating a nice hot brown rice peanut porridge I bought from the office canteen.