Monday, September 21, 2009

Yogurt cake again

I spent the afternoon baking another yogurt cake after I last tried baking one 2 weeks ago. This time, I tried another similar recipe I cut out from the newspapers. I made some variations by adding big dark chocolate buttons to half of the cake and the other half has lemon zest from 2 lemons. The cake turns out not too sweet (the way I like it) but will need feedback from my family to see if they like it too.

Before baking


After baking


A slice of the cake with lots of lemon zest. I think I added too much. I like it but it may be overwhelming for others.


I used the big dark chocolate buttons that Sis got for me from Brighton, UK and the ingredients are organic. I have cut the pieces around the buttons. Hope sis will like the cake and help me to eat :)

No comments: