Sunday, December 23, 2007

More cats to sterilise

Some heartless person has dumped their pet kittens and this was one of the kittens who has been approaching us at the park. I'm trying to find slot in early Jan to sterilise her and another female kitten. Her eyes are of different colours and she is slowly warming up to me and would rub herself against my legs and hands. Her sister whom we have bumped into a block near the park is very friendly and affectionate but we didn't see her last night and this morning. Maybe someone has decided to bring her home. We shall see if we can find her tonight.

This other male young cat, Snowball would occasionally visit us at the edge of the park. I think he comes from some other blocks and just came to the park to look for food. He doesn't dare to venture into the park as Fat Cat has chased him a few times. If he comes regularly, I would also try to trap him and send him for sterilisation. He is a friendly cat with short fur coat and a bob tail.

At home, Angel was sleeping soundly at the cabinet near my bed. I'm glad we could give him a home. The community cats are doing fine staying in the park since they are used to outdoor life but for the new cats who are dumped, I think with their long fur and friendly disposition, they are better kept indoor in good home(s). I'll try to find them good homes but what's important now is to get them sterilised.

No comments: