Saturday, December 24, 2016

My furry babies

It has been almost a year that Sister, Angel and Cinnamon have moved out. Things are better for everyone's mental health, as the cats have their own space and Mom is less stressed. Bob sleeps anywhere but his previous prison cell (i.e. my bedroom). Angel has a lovely coat of fur with no bald patches and sleeps in the workroom or Sis' bedroom. He has become very affectionate - he will make a cute sound before rubbing his body against my legs and enjoy me combing his fur or stroking his head and back for a longer time before he stops the session by chewing my fingers :) Cinnamon loves Sis and likes parents and me to give her attention when we visit. I am glad that our pet cats and my family are happier this year.

2 comments:

JH said...

Angel still looks fat haha. Merry Christmas!

URC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.