Saturday, October 31, 2015

I miss Bob

I was looking at these photos of Bob this morning. It has been 2 weeks since I boarded him and Cinnamon at Kittycare Haven at Lim Chu Kang. We have visited them last weekend and will do so tomorrow and every weekend. Angel who is low maintenance stays home. Mom had to go for hysterectomy and be hospitalised. Dad quit his taxi driver job so that he could take care of mom, do housework and cooking. Our worst fears come true when the doctors recommend that mom go for chemotherapy. This also means Bob and Cinnamon have to be away from home for a longer duration until mom is well. I miss Bob sleeping with me, head butting, enjoying my hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

dsowerg said...

Sorry to hear this. Wish you and your family well.

coboypb said...

Thanks, Eveline.